Wednesday, February 12, 2014

ACV: A Friend With Many Uses




There have been many benefits to ACV touted in the news on the natural front. My most recent discovery in relation to its uses involves urinary symptoms. I wasn't tested at a doctor's office, but let's face it, a girl usually knows what's up when one shows up. I drink about 2-3 tablespoons 2-3 times a day for several days. Just dilute it in water, which helps the issue too, by the way. The pain disappears almost immediately. I keep it up for at least 3-4 days. By then, I think there has been enough time to clear out most of my system. Try it next time-- it's not as bad as you think. Really. Let me know if you do.

Just so ya know, I usually use Bragg's but the store I was in was out of it and I didn't want to go store hoppin' so this is what I ended up with ;)




Linked at the Barn Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear what you have to say!